DOE with advancement opportunity!
Apply online at https://holidaystationstores.jobs.net/
**Choose Store Location - #0228**
Store Manager (Brent)
Foodservice Manager (Sam)
- Assist Stationstore manager with store operations including checkout, merchandising, layout product inventory, bookkeeping, and maintenance.
- Control cash and merchandise shrinkage.
- Hire, supervise and train Stationstore personnel and provide excellent customer service.
- Responsible for enforcing company policies and procedures.
- To create loyal customers
- Provide customers with courteous, enthusiastic service
- Assist customers with sales, product questions, and/or concerns
- Assumer management responsibility in absence of Stationstore Manager
- Hire, supervise and train Stationstore personnel with an emphasis on Customer Service
- Assign and follow up on daily work lists to ensure a quality shopping experience for Holiday's customers
- Supervise the sale of all retail goods and services
- Enforce check and credit card acceptance policy
- Monitor and maintain all food service areas so it is appealing to customers
- Clean and maintain interior and exterior Stationstore appearance to attract and retain customers
- Receive, verify and process merchandise and vendor shipments
- Order, stock and display merchandise and supplies to prevent being out of stock on an item a customer stopped in to purchase
- Ensure daily reports and money deposits are completed accurately
- Comply with money drop procedures to ensure employee safety and to protect company funds
- Maintain correct retail pricing according to established guidelines to ensure we communicate the correct price to our customers
- Adhere to promotional schedules including signage to generate excitement from the employees and customers relating to our product/promotional offering
- Other duties as requested by authorized personnel
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & OTHER QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
- Previous retail management preferred
- Detail oriented
- Customer service-oriented/excellent customer service skills
- Work with deadlines
- Communicate effectively with customers, management, associates and vendors
- Ability to walk and stand on your feet for most of the shift (up to 10 hours per day)
- Reach over your head frequently and comfortably
- Lift, carry, pull, or push up to 60 pounds
- Bend, kneel, squat or stand
- Work in a heated and/or freezer area
- Climb an extension ladder
- High school or equivalent