Starting at $9-$10/hour DOE with advancement opportunity!
Apply online at https://holidaystationstores.jobs.net/
**Choose Store Location - #0228**
The Foodservice Specialist position is designed to support and grow our foodservice sales through customer interaction and engagement. Foodservice is an important category for Holiday, and the Foodservice Specialist plays a critical role in helping create our desired customer experience which better positions us to attract and retain new food customers.
Duties for this position can be segregated into three primary categories -
- Greet all customers as they enter the store with a warm welcome and friendly smile
- Greet customers within 15 feet
- Become the foodservice product knowledge expert and share that with our customers
- Provide enhanced customer care in the foodservice area
- Inform customers about new products and sales promotions
- Encourage customers to try our food with various condiment combinations
"Other Food Related Job Duties"
- Hot Beverage & Fountain Areas
- Monitor inventory levels and brew coffee accordingly
- Maintain and monitor all coffee timers to ensure product freshness
- Ensure cappuccino and fountain machines have proper inventory levels
- Stock all cups, lids, syrups and creamers as needed
- Sandwich Case
- Ensure adequate inventory levels, proper rotation and dating of all products
- Front face throughout the day to maximize appearance
- Hatco/Roller Grill
- Ensure proper inventory levels of all products
- Monitor and remove expired products in a timely fashion
- Using the foodservice tray, pull necessary quantities of sandwiches and bring to checkout area for heating by checkout staff
- Clean the food bar and roller grill areas as needed--areas should be spotless!
- Bakery Case
- Ensure adequate bakery levels; restock and face as needed
- Clean the interior and exterior of the bakery case as needed
These duties cannot be performed during power hours, or during the 1.2 hour before and after those power hours (4 hours total per day)
- Heat food as needed to maintain in-stock positions during non-peak hours
- Review sales, stale and margin reporting and consult with Manager on possible changes or enhancements that could improve sales and margin
- Coordinate the ordering of all foodservice related products and supplies
- Monitor inventory levels of frozen and slacked products
- Pull frozen food as needed for slacking purposes
- The Foodservice Specialist should never mop the floors or clean/shovel the drive.
- The Foodservice Specialist should never run the register.
- If working another shift as a sales associate, the appropriate uniform for that position must be worn.