TERMS & CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION
Rules of Participation
- Each Team will be responsible for adult supervision and their own transportation to and from the event on both days.
(1 Adult per Team please)
- Award ceremony will take place on Sunday, September 17th @ 5:30-6:30 p.m. onsite.
- At least one representative from the school, group or organization your Team represented must be present at the award ceremony; All are welcome!
- Team Registrations & Sketches are due by September 1, 2017 via online registration.
- Each school/group/organization will receive artist and festival information by September 11, 2017 and can also view update information on the Youth Challenge event page via the website.
Agree to Hold Harmless
By submitting your team's Youth Challenge Registration, all members of your team and any parties involved with your team, are stating that you have read these terms and conditions, understand them and wish to participate in the Youth Challenge Competition as part of the Chalk Art Experience & Competition of Apple Splash Festival, to be held on September 16th & 17th, 2017 at the Somerset Amphitheater in Somerset, WI.
You further state that you and all parties involved understand that your participation and/or involvement in any of the activities held during Apple Splash Festival and the Chalk Art Competition carry with it the potential for certain risks, some of which may not be reasonably foreseeable.
Submission of your registration is acknowledgement that these risks could cause you, or others around you, harm, including, but not limited to, bodily injury, damage to or loss of property, emotional distress, illness or death.
By submitting your registration you and your team and all parties involved agree that you are willing participants in Apple Splash Festival events and activities, including but not limited to the Chalk Art Experience & Competition's Youth Challenge.
And by submitting said registration, agree to release, indemnify, and hold harmless and parties associated with the Apple Splash Festival and all activities held under said Festival--including the Youth Challenge & Chalk Art events, as well as all of its employees, agents, representatives, successors, etc. from all losses, claims, theft, demands, liabilities, causes of action, or expenses, known or unknown, arising out of your team's participation in/attendance at, etc. Apple Splash Festival and including all Chalk Art related events and activities and the Youth Challenge.